Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Five Point

The Snob and expert banjo juggler, Fred Young / Tristan Burley, Professional elf,

3124 Main Street
(604) 876-5810


Oh, Five Point, I love you hard, hard, hard. This is the sweet little pub across the street from my residence that has been a good local beer/burger provider to me over the past few months.

Fred (see previous post) and his roommate and long time friend, Tristan Burley, joined me on this particular carnivorous foray... I have taken to sleeping to three and then eating burgers and drinking beer at the Point...excellent lifestyle, I know.
THE BURGER: Yum. It is pretty good. I have had this burger countless times, so it has varied from cooked to crumbly shit to yummy moist tenderness. It comes with a tangy tomato chutney, garlic mayo and A PICKLE (that was not your imagination) and a seasoned sog barrier. You guys this burger is very, very good. Add the apple smoked cheddar for the $2.50...totally worth it.

My Rating: I give the Five Point 3 Points out of Five.

No comments: