Wednesday, August 8, 2007

OMG, Yah - that hurt.


















So the pics should explain it all...



I did something supremely stupid. Jumped off a 40 foot cliff and hit the rocks before the water. Double compound fracture to the tibia and fibula (read: snapped some bones that clacked around outside my skin...yum!). So, that's my excuse for not updateing the blog...back on top of me game in no time. If you see a chick in a wheelchair maowing on a burger in Van...that's me kids.


Heart u.
The BS

1 comment:

lauren said...

holy crap. THAT has GOTTA suck.

just found your blog-o-burgers and was going to send you a link the Chicago's best burger house. But alas, you wont be doing any traveling soon. In the meantime, checkout their selection. The House special is the best

http://www.kumas-corner.com/food.html

with food picts.